Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All by myself ....

We hit the parties at the bearded monkey pretty hard for 3 days. We had decided that Bob and Dean would head to the embassy, ryan would be on his way, and I would continue south for much needed alone time. Because of these reasons we said we´d only have a few beers and we´d hit the sack early, but as always this was not the case. Insted we had many beers, hit the dark roads rolling deep with 10 of our new friends, bought and shared a bottle of rum, had some more beers, and went to bed at 4 or 5 when we needed to get up around 7. Somehow we did get up at 7, Bob and Dean packed and headed for the embassy while Ryan and I had breakfast. At around 9 I left for the bus station and found a bus leaving for San Jose, Costa Rica at 11. While waiting for the bus I met a really awesome british guy, and a Czech guy who spoke spanish flulently, which would later help me in my travel. The bus was 8 hours long, and had many stops, one of which was a beautiful eatery that had the most amazing view of Costa Rican beaches. We got to San Jose around 8 and waited for a girl that was friends with the czech guy, but had got on a bus 30 min later. Since I had no plans I decided to follow them to the place where there were staying, and we shared a room. I woke this morning, and said my goodbyes. Now I´m sitting here deciding whether I want to wait for Bob and Dean at a hostal or continue to panama city. The world will never know .... until it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment